Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, & build their careers. More than 50 million professional & aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, & find job opportunities. We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, & enable the world's developers. The products & services are focused on technical recruiting, developer marketing, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, & many other Fortune 500 names.
We are searching for a motivated & dynamic Sales Onboarding & Program Manager to help support our fast-growing sales team. You will be responsible for enhancing & driving a robust onboarding program for new Account Executives & existing employees who are new to their roles. In this role, you will work with all segments of the client sales team during the onboarding period including Enterprise Sales, Inside Sales,Sales Engineers, Sales Development, & supporting roles.
What Youll Do:
- Lead the design, delivery, effectiveness, & continuous improvement of the existing sales onboarding program to reduce ramp times
- Coach & mentor new hires throughout the ramp period & foster a culture of peer to peer & manager coaching
- Maintain the Learning Management System with curated content, self-service, & certification mechanisms, ensuring all content is current
- Establish key performance indicators to track sales onboarding program efficacy; work with vendors & Sales Operations team to further develop & maintain KPIs, dashboards, & reporting to drive onboarding improvements
- Monitor new hire & new-to-role progress & communicate regular status updates to key stakeholders in Sales Enablement, & Sales Management
- Develop, contribute, & help maintain sales enablement resources & materials including learning paths, certification programs, sales playbooks, & a content library
- Support virtual, globally based, new hire class working closely with head trainer to plan & schedule
- Support planning & implementing all internal sales events
What Youll Need to Have:
- 6+ years of software industry experience (Sales Enablement experience & experience carrying a quota preferred)
- Keen eye for business & proven track record in program management
- Self-motivated & able to work remotely & under pressure; diligent with deliverables & deadlines, able to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills verbal & written
- Knowledge of Value Selling Methodologies (Command of the Message preferred)
- Familiar with MEDDPICC qualification tool
- Experience managing Learning Management System
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- Familiarity with video software editing software (like Camtasia)
Were a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office (re-opening June 2021 at the earliest due to COVID-19), youll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).