This role will work across Product Squads & will report to a Senior member of the Product Management team.
What You'll Do:
- Evolve our process for organizing User Research & testing across multiple Product Squads & multiple User Researchers, ensuring an appropriate prioritization of projects & creating & managing short- & long-term research plans.
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Product Designers to define product & design goals, then design testing methodology, timeline, & scope to investigate those questions.
- Source participants for user testing & handle logistics & schedules around live testing.
- Conduct user testing on design mockups, prototypes, & finished products & features supplied by the Product Squads.
- Compile & present learnings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear & actionable way they can use to design product improvements.
- Evolve Modas existing user-experience testing infrastructure to ensure conducting virtual, field, & in-office user testing is seamless, efficient, & easy to analyze & report on.
- Conduct qualitative & quantitative research using a range of tools & approaches (e.g. interviews, ethnography, card sorting, surveys) to answer Product & UX questions & produce new insights.
- Help to formulate research documentation to better understand Moda -specific user behavior.
- Document & track learnings gathered through testing & research so insights can easily be referenced & applied for future projects.
What We're looking for
- 4+ years of User Research & Testing experience
- Experience writing & conducting user interviews
- Experience designing & conducting user testing
- Experience distilling information from diverse interviews & reporting in a concise & actionable way
- Experience developing processes to organize work across multiple people & teams
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional communication & storytelling skills
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
- Can provide work samples focused on UX Research & Testing
- Bonus: Degree in Human/Computer Interaction or Psychology, or equivalent experience
- Bonus: Experience with remote & in-person user testing methodologies
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.