Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Were hiring a Senior Director of Operational Strategy. This is an opportunity to work hands-on solving real business challenges while making a big impact on a fast-growing organization, the food supply chain, & how people eat.
- Partner directly with our Senior Management Team including the Head of Fulfillment to develop, organize, & implement operational strategy.
- Manage workflows across functions to drive progress towards operational & business goals.
- Spearhead continuous improvement projects through high level strategy.
- Own collection & management of critical inputs for setting of core KPIs.
- Facilitate operational organizational management & development.
- Support exploration of new business opportunities.
- Shepherd the budgeting process through cross-functional engagement.
- Orchestrate quarterly management reviews.
- Help lead the way in achieving operational excellence across the organization!
- Results-oriented - You love creating tangible outcomes
- Gritty - When you encounter obstacles you find solutions, not excuses
- Intellectually curious You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, & challenge the status quo
- A team player You favor team victories over individual success
- A structured problem solver You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems
At a minimum, you have...
- An exceptional academic record with a degree from a top tier college or University (Engineering & Business degrees preferred)
- 10+ years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm, with a leading manufacturing company, or in a hands-on analytical environment
- Exceptional project & people management skills
- Superior analytical skills & operational modeling capabilities
- Demonstrated ability & hunger to deliver impact
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving & constantly evolving high growth environment
- Willingness to travel