Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, & the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamworkand we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, & to ensure that candidates are well-informed & delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort & responsibility & we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto Always Be Recruiting.
We're looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to own tech recruiting initiatives across our New York City office! You will partner closely with hiring partners & your Talent Acquisition peers on all aspects of the hiring strategy, owning full-cycle recruiting efforts & ensuring every hire is as exceptional as the last. We take pride in the craft of building this amazing team & that's where you come in!
What youll achieve
- Design & execute the tech recruiting strategy for our New York City office to continuously attract, engage, & hire top talent
- Serve as a strategic hiring expert & partner for your team, hiring stakeholders, & office
- Advise hiring teams on strategies that address talent gaps & future talent needs
- Build high trust relationships with hiring partners & become an expert on the strategy, objectives, & needs of the teams you work with
- Source passive & active candidates through social platforms, online databases, referrals, events, & relevant networks to build a consistent pipeline of candidates
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience from application to offer, acting as a candidate advisor throughout the hiring process
- Partner with employer brand & diversity & inclusion teams to build the events, marketing, & overall branding strategy for the New York City office
- Develop & leverage metrics to inform decisions & optimize processes
- Full-cycle technical recruiting experience, ideally in-house at a tech company
- Belief that recruiting is a partnership & that you serve as an extension of & partner to your hiring teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Demonstrated excellence & passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruiting process
- Experience with & appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation & relationship building with passive candidates over time
- Detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Sense of urgency & ability to move quickly
- Analytical & data-driven
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, & technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster & accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, & one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work & thrive, & building a diverse, equitable, & inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status.