ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP:
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Partnering with over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel sites. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TTG is in high growth mode & we are looking for a self-driven, detail-oriented & highly organized Recruiting Coordinator to join TTGs People + Culture team & play an integral role in our growth & Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) initiatives.
This role will report to our Director of Talent Acquisition based in New York, & will support our global recruiting processes, from job posting, to interview scheduling, to assisting with projects that positively impact the Talent Acquisition team & TTG. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in a dynamic, high-growth PE-backed company & make a real impact quickly.
Our team is dedicated to creating an inclusive & welcoming environment, & to attracting & retaining talented individuals from all backgrounds & experiences. If this resonates with you, wed love to hear from you!
Note: Our offices are open in NYC & London for those who want to work from the office. Otherwise, this role can be performed remotely from anywhere in the US.
What youll do
- Assist our Talent Acquisition team in maintaining the speed & quality of our candidate experience
- Edit & post job descriptions in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) & help identify qualified candidates for our job openings
- Schedule & coordinate virtual and/or on-site interviews for multiple hiring teams across different time zones
- Communicate & confirm interview details to candidates, ensuring that they have all necessary information
- Act as a point-of-contact on interview days for both the candidate & interviewers; professionally & efficiently handling scheduling changes & any other issues that may occur
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers & Talent Acquisition Manager(s)
- Identify improvements to our recruitment processes/policies; always focusing on improving candidate experience & efficiency
- Coordinate pre-brief & debrief interview panel meetings
- Research & help implement inclusion & belonging initiatives, including but not limited to: external speakers, team trainings & workshops, & educational programs
- Pitch, lead, drive and/or support People Ops team projects
- Track & analyze recruiting data to deliver to stakeholders
- Maintain accurate & up-to-date data in our ATS
- At least 6 months of relevant administrative experience, ideally at a tech company, recruiting agency or in a hyper growth startup
- An interest in recruiting & passion for providing an exceptional candidate experience in order to make them feel comfortable, welcome & informed
- A true passion & purpose for DEI
- Knowledge of current best practices & trends in DEI programs
- Excellent time management skills
- Superior organization, communication (both verbal & written), multi-tasking & prioritization skills
- The ability to stay calm & work quickly & efficiently under pressure especially when handling multiple & diverse objectives
- Advanced knowledge of Google Workspace & Slack
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse a plus!) or Human Resources Information Systems (BambooHR a plus!)
- A passion for theatre a huge plus!
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Remote friendly / Hybrid work environment
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Professional Growth Budget
- Employee Referral Program
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.