At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyfts City Partnerships team works cross-functionally to develop & support vital relationships core to the transportation heart of communities. Whether you find yourself at an airport, a favorite place to catch a show or game, or the last train stop for work, were dedicated to delivering the best experience possible.
As a Partner Manager for Lyft Canada, you will be responsible for building, maintaining & leveraging strong & lasting relationships with key internal & external stakeholders to shepherd partnership opportunities through each step of the process. Youll be responsible for managing every step within the lifecycle of a partnership; sourcing & researching opportunities, summarizing & disseminating key information to field teams for review & feedback, assisting in negotiations, & coordinating & activating approved agreements. Using an analytics driven approach, you will support business development, contribute to team-wide strategy, make operational decisions based on data & real-world feedback, lead the deployment of innovative product initiatives, & maintain internal protocol on key issues while being accountable for delivering best practices at scale. Youll also ensure process efficiency, but more importantly, you will constantly strive to ensure our partnerships remain strong through hard work & dedication to creating the best experience possible for drivers & passengers.
- Manage all aspects of new & existing relationships across both local & national partnerships, including owning partner relations, ensuring partner success, & developing new growth opportunities through both proactive & reactive communication
- Develop & utilize analytical models to identify trends, recommend & drive insights, & evaluate the impact of operational & product deployment to optimize success & Partner satisfaction
- Work closely with the Lyft Legal team to renew existing agreements, develop operating agreements with new partners, & cooperatively address day-to-day issues as they arise
- Coordinate internal resources & vendors for the flawless execution of partnerships & projects
- Develop presentations to articulate your point of view with cross-functional teams & leaderships
- Manage issue escalations & provide support to teams balancing competing priorities
- Establish & maintain strong relationships & communication with cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization
- Maintain the institutional memory of the organization by creating a shared knowledge portal & repository of best practices
- Travel required
- 5+ years experience in managing partnerships, negotiating agreements, and/or partnership performance analysis
- Positive, customer service oriented approach to work & relationships
- Ability to stay focused & deliver improved outcomes under pressure while organizing, prioritizing & managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate initiative, persistence, problem-solving, & enthusiasm for learning new skills
- Ability to work closely with people of different professional & personal backgrounds
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to operate effectively & autonomously across multiple teams in situations of extreme ambiguity with only high-level direction
- Strong cross-functional skills with good interpersonal effectiveness & influence
- Ability to get things done through both formal & informal means
- Extended health & dental coverage options
- In addition to provincial observed holidays, team members get 15 days paid time off, with an additional day for each year of service
- 4 Floating Holidays each calendar year
Lyft proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft believes that every person has a right to equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, pardoned record of offences, or any other basis protected by applicable law or by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Accommodation for persons with disabilities will be provided upon request in accordance with applicable law during the application & hiring process. Please contact your recruiter now if you wish to make such a request.