Daily Harvest is looking for a highly creative & well-rounded Videographer + Editor to join our in-house creative team. This role will sit under & support our Photo Art Director in executing video shootsincluding concepting, shooting, & all facets of post-production. The right candidate is obsessed with all things motion & video, from equipment & techniques to lighting & sound, to editing software & styles. Additionally, he/she brings a wealth of innovative ideas for how to tell compelling motion stories across a variety of platforms & has his/her finger on the pulse with respect to trends in the video landscape.
Day to day responsibilities will include: finding visual/motion swipe & building concept decks; working collaboratively with marketing partners & pitching concepts based on their briefs; researching freelance talent such as sound editors & motion designers; building shot lists; shooting in studio & on location; editing video. Given the intensity & speed of our workflow, the candidate must be an ambitious self-starter with a can-do mentality & the ability to juggle several projects concurrently. We are looking for someone who brings a deep understanding of the marketing & social media landscapeincluding relevant brands, industry trends, & visual best practices as they relate to video/motion.
What you'll do:
- Pull visual/motion swipe to support Photo Art Director in building out concept decks for shoots
- Create shot lists for shoots & work closely with the in-house production team to make sure all details are accounted for
- Work collaboratively with the Photo Art Director on set to shoot high quality & on-brand video content
- Partner closely with the Social Media team to help produce stellar B-Roll content that feels brand-right & platform-specific
- Work cross-functionally with marketing & product teams to align on project deliverables & gain a clear understanding of the strategy associated with a given shoot or project
- Research sound editors & motion designers to collaborate with
- Research locations & studios for shoots
- Help research voice actors for video shoots requiring VO
- Lead the video edit process
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of experience shooting video content for brands, in a lead or support role with a strong portfolio
- You are incredibly creative & able to come up with a bounty of original ideas in a short period of time
- You have a refined eye & very high taste level with respect to lighting, shooting, & editing
- Expert in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Illustrator, & After Effects
- Strategic thinker who can translate marketing insights & strategy into visual execution
- Strong knowledge of the social media & marketing landscape with respect to video/motion
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, & interpersonal communication skills
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle & pitch in wherever necessary
- A passion for good, healthy food - but not afraid to celebrate with a big slice of cake
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment.As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.