As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. In our ever-changing ecosystem, Open Banking is introducing new competition to financial institutions in the battle for the consumer & merchant relationship. We are building a brand new technology platform that will drive the future of this area & enhance Visa's value as a payments network. Built on the latest standards/tech stack & providing open APIs & new modes of connectivity for data sharing, this platform will help drive innovation in the entire ecosystem.
We valuecreative & driven individualswho love toowntheir products, & design & implement solutions that create aseamless experiencefor consumers & clients. Our developers work across the stack, & are experts in service oriented architectures & technologies likeAngularJS, Java, Akka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Hazelcast, Kafka & Containers.
As we embark on the journey to build this new platform, we are looking for a Staff User Interface (UI) Engineer who can lead the detailed design & development activities for the portal platform.
The Senior UI Engineer will be part of the Open Banking Product Development team, responsible for delivering highly functional, secure, scalable, & interactive web application user interfaces. Key responsibilities include:
- Engage with product owners to create wireframes & mockups & design interactions
- Design & develop UI framework components
- Help build a reactive universal app employing technologies such as ReactJS.
- Design & build proof-of-concepts on next generation UI applications
- Participate in demos & code reviews
- Support multiple teams on their UI requirements
- Mentor & lead team of junior UI engineers