Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform & range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, & insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes & drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners & Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC & is currently operating in several markets across the United States Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, & Illinois.
About the team: You will be a part of a growing Product Design team. Were a low-ego, high-trust team invested in each others personal & professional growth. Constantly looking for opportunities to spread the value of design thinking across Quartet & improve on processes both inside & outside of the design team, we're looking for a passionate, exceptional designer to join our team in Quartets Midtown NYC headquarters. Help us achieve our mission to deliver technology & services that improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
- Be an innovative, curious, & strategic product designer who is passionate about the ability of good design to positively impact peoples lives & believe that great products are not driven by a single person working in isolation but by multiple unique perspectives.
- As this is a design & research focused role, you must be comfortable & experienced driving all aspects of the product design process (e.g. problem framing, discovery research planning & execution, research analysis/synthesis, solution concepting, user journey mapping & service blueprinting, wireframing, final design specification/mockups, design QA of implemented features, evaluative usability testing).
- Partner with Product, Design, & Engineering colleagues as well as other subject matter experts across Quartet, including clinicians, data scientists, & patient or provider facing operational team members to ensure that our products & services deliver user value while achieving our business objectives.
- Possess a keen ability to dive deep into complex problem spaces & successfully communicate potential solutions through written documentation, sketches, wireframes & prototypes.
- Kindly & positively contribute to the culture of the growing design team & Quartet as a whole!
- 2+ years of product design experience spanning the entire design process in a complex problem space
- Flexibility & motivation to thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- A portfolio that demonstrates your human-centered design process & strong critical & conceptual thinking skills via multiple projects in complex problem spaces
- Experience working in healthcare
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and/or working with a design system
- Bachelors or Masters degree in human centered design, human computer interaction, or similar
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events & outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team & fostering an inclusive culture, & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace & encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, & other characteristics. Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests & job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account & routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.