The Ultimate Software Group, a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company & cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource & people management solutions (Ranked #8 onFORTUNEs 2019 Best Companies to Work Forlist, Ranked #1 on FORTUNEs 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc SAS, affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the companys best customers. Our unique state of the art HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes & allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes,across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
More information is available atwww.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
PeopleDoc SAS is looking for an Office Manager/Administrative Coordinator for our Paris HQ. The Office Manager/Administrative Coordinator will work under general to limited supervision & perform a variety of professional & administrative duties in support of the day-to-day operations of EEO office.
- Management all aspects of the daily functions of the office, including incoming communication (mail, fax & telephone)
- Perform administrative work for the office
- Organize & schedule meetings & appointments
- Organize office operations & processes
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, services providers & building landlord
- Provide general support to visitors
- Organize office functions & events
- Be responsible for delivering & maintaining PeopleDoc culture
- 5+ years of work experience centered around the activities in related to the duties as described above
Proven office management & administrative experience
- Excellent time management skills & ability to multi-task & prioritize work
- Attention to detail & problem solving skills
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Maintain confidential & sensitive information at all times
- Ability to exercise independent judgment appropriately
- Excellent MS Outlook & Office Suite, including PowerPoint & Excel
- Strong written & verbal skills