Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been & continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Associate Technical Support Analyst core responsibilities include installation, relocation & de-installation of network equipment & cabling infrastructure within the Visa Data Centers & co-location sites.
- Perform installation of network & server hardware in critical 7/24 Data Center environments.
- Perform installation of fiber & copper network cabling in support of hardware installs.
- Perform parts replacement support for network hardware failures.
- Perform problem diagnosis of network cabling infrastructure.
- Manage vendors providing network cabling installation services.
- Manage vendors providing hardware support.
- Utilize problem & change management ticketing systems to insure all changes & problems are accurately tracked & resolved.
- Utilize Asset Management & Network documentation tools to manage & track network hardware inventory, locations & status.
- Participate in project meetings as appropriate to understand hardware & cabling infrastructure requirements.
- Provide updates of the physical layout of equipment & cabling infrastructure utilizing Data Center Information Management tools (DCIM).
- Perform moves, adds & changes of hardware & cabling infrastructure in the Data Center environments.
This is a night shift on a rotating schedule from 6:30pm to 6:30am.
- Thisposition will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work >5% of the time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.