WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
We are building hardware & software for physical space that uses data & technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster & smarter, & ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings. Our state of the art technologies & dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale from operating one workspace location to more than 210 in just over eight years.
WeWork manages hundreds of buildings & serves hundreds of thousands of members around the world. Workspace intelligence is critical for building a community that enhances productivity, encourages innovation, & strengthens collaboration.
Workspace intelligence relies on data how to gather it, how to analyze it, & what to do with the knowledge derived from it. We invest in areas such as pervasive computing, data management, machine learning, & computational social science to understand the environment, the people, as well as how they interact with other. Furthermore, we also analyze data in the digital world: We uncover social dynamics from digital communication including emails, messages & social networks.
- Work closely with the Hardware & Software design teams to ensure the test equipment / processes required for WeWork IoT products & services meet the defined standards
- Lead the standardization & optimization of the test processes
- Make recommendations to design & test coverage / method improvement
- Drive to closure potential test gaps & correlations issues between our Vendors & manufacturing processes
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, including writing test scripts & test automation experience
- Experience working with product owners & developers to define user stories
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, & test execution
- Excellent interpersonal skill with good spoken & written English
- Flexibility & comfort working in a quickly changing environment
- Project management & people management will be a bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.