WorldRemit - if the media's to be believed, we're the FinTech start-up taking the world by storm - scooping-up awards & more than $140m in funding. Ok... all that is true. But we're so much more. WorldRemit is changing the way people send money to family & friends. We're leading an online revolution & laying to rest old-fashioned money transfers.
The WorldRemit Office in Krakw is currently growing & we are looking for a DevOps Engineers to join our DevOps Team & help us manage our cloud infrastructure.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a bright, fresh minded individual to bring a wealth of enthusiasm & different ideas to the table.
You will be someone who likes to:
- constantly evolve techniques through learning
- take initiative when you see an opportunity for improvement
- ask questions & use experience of those around you
- share your knowledge with the rest of the team
- write infrastructure as code in fast & elegant way
You will have high bar for quality, maintainability, scalability, performance, efficiency, security & all the other things that make great solutions great.
Youll help the team to:
- Evolve, improve & replace our existing cloud systems
- Creating creative cloud solutions
- Contribute in definition & implementation of IT infrastructure deployment automation in cloud
- Contribute in definition & implementation of Continuous Integration & Deployment processes & tools
- Contribute in defining future system architecture which should improve stability & operational efficiency of the systems
- Collaborate with product development team in addressing identified issues in software design
- Manage tools used for automation activities (CI/CD, configuration management etc.)
- Manage Kubernetes orchestration infrastructure
- Promote infrastructure automation practices within Engineering department
Some things about you:
- Solid understanding of Linux system & network administration
- Solid Python knowledge
- Experience in cloud infrastructure & platform services such as AWS or Azure
- Experience in configuration management & infrastructure automation systems like Terraform & Ansible
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker orchestration environments
- Experience with application performance monitoring systems like Dynatrace/AppDynamics
- Experience with logging systems like Splunk
- Experience with scripting languages like Bash
- Experience in, or happy to learn, other stacks