DataRobot is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI technology & enablement services to global enterprises competing in todays Intelligence Revolution. DataRobots enterprise AI platformdemocratizes data science with end-to-end automation for building, deploying, & managing machine learning models. This platform maximizes business value by delivering AI at scale & continuously optimizing performance over time. The companys proven combination of cutting-edge software & world-class AI implementation, training, & support services, empowers any organization regardless of size, industry, or resources to drive better business outcomes with AI.
DataRobot has offices across the globe & funding from some of the worlds best investing firms including Alliance Bernstein, Altimeter, B Capital Group, Cisco, Citi Ventures, ClearBridge, DFJ Growth, Geodesic Capital, Glynn Capital, Intel Capital, Meritech, NEA, Salesforce Ventures, Sands Capital, Sapphire Ventures, Silver Lake Waterman, Snowflake Ventures, Tiger Global, T. Rowe Price, & World Innovation Lab. DataRobot was named to the Forbes 2020 Cloud 100 list & the Forbes 2019 & 2020 Most Promising AI Companies lists, & was named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Advanced Machine Learning Software Platforms Vendor Assessment. For more information visit www.datarobot.com, & join the conversation on the DataRobot Community, More Intelligent Tomorrow podcast, Twitter, & LinkedIn.
DataRobot is the worlds premier AI & data science platform. Our Data Scientists are experienced applied data scientists, passionate about using machine learning to achieve real-world results. As a Data Scientist at DataRobot, you will collaborate closely with DataRobot customers to bring expertise in data science & the DataRobot platform to help customers achieve their organizations objectives with AI. Youll work with clients in a range of industries on diverse use cases, & with both business (executive, line of business) & technical (data science, engineering, analytics) stakeholders.
- Be the DataRobot product & data science subject matter expert to our customers by leading implementation, advising on the viability & execution of use cases, helping to develop Joint Success Plans (JSP), & leading the execution of them.
- Ensure the success of our customers by helping to achieve quantifiable Value Realisation Indicators - Leading to renewals / expansions furthering the growth of both our customers & DataRobot
- Act as a trusted advisor on AI across the customer lifecycle; enable customers to solve complex data science problems using DataRobot including problem framing, data preparation, scripting, model building, model deployment, model management, & output consumption
- Work side-by-side with our sales & success teams to help our customers achieve their JSP & quantify the business impact of it
- Identify opportunities to expand our relationship with customers
- Act internally as the voice of the customer to the Product, Engineering, & Marketing teams
- Present at conferences and/or help create other marketing content
- 4-5+ years of real-world business experience in a data science role
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a quantitative subject
- Hands-on experience building & implementing machine learning or AI models
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure that machine learning solutions deliver successfully on business outcomes
- Strong customer interaction, communication, writing & interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management & organizational abilities
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of data
- Fluency with scripting in Python or R (preferably both)
- Regional travel may be required
- Advanced degree
- Familiarity with consultative sales process in the analytics marketplace
- Familiarity with data platform technology integrations
- Experience dealing with complex customer organizations