Company Description|Job Description
Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncologycompanyfocused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics.The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease,Guardant Healthhas launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, & is developing programs for recurrence & early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The Alliance Management group at Guardant Health is tasked with developing close relationships with our external partners (including pharmaceutical & biotech organizations). The intern will have the ability to understand the co-development process between pharmaceutical partners & a diagnostic lab. The intern will need to be ready to quickly adapt to changing tides, & will need to possess a collaborative, team-friendly mentality.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Alliance Management biosample coordination, communication & in-house operations
- Generation of a BioPharma portfolio based on existing pharma partnership projects
- Integrate market research to target next best partnership opportunities for Alliance Management
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Background in Biological Sciences, Business, or Healthcare related fields
- Organizational/Process oriented
- Awareness on healthcare diagnostic or clinical trial trends in the market
- Able to plan & execute tasks in a timely manner
Minimum certifications/educational level:
- Current student seeking a Bachelor's Degreein a biology-related field or equivalent healthcare or laboratory-related work experience
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.