We are Airtime, the worlds first social platform that gives friends the power to experience content together in real time. The only place where you can face-to-face video chat with your people while simultaneously interacting with content from across the web.
Like many of us, we are tired of traditional social networking apps that arent designed to allow us to sync up & be present together in the moment. Frankly, we are tired of mindlessly scrolling through feeds, leaving comments that go unanswered, & having to hack our way around actually staying in contact with those we care about most (i.e. Finstas). Instead, we believe that real time interactions are more fulfilling as they allow us to connect with the people we care about in a more significant way.
We are building the social platform for the generations to come & charting the course as a company that is bringing real time human interactions to the forefront.
Our company was founded by Sean Parker & is backed by Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Founders Fund, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, & a host of other incredible partners. We have a world-class team of brainiacs in Palo Alto & Brooklyn who craft the amazing real-time technology & experience that Airtime is built on. We're well-funded, running at full sprint, & always looking for extraordinary people who want to help us build a new way to use the Internettogether.
Airtime is looking for an innovative, thoughtful & experienced senior marketing manager to enhance Airtimes position in the social space by driving brand differentiation through unique & best-in-class analytics. You will own Airtimes storytelling through data across all performance channels.
The ideal candidate has proven experience in the digital landscape with examples of integrated 360 marketing campaigns for a consumer product. A perfect fit would be a creative who has experience working within an agency or above with equal experience developing teams. They will have a passion for iteration & pushing creative to be as impactful for consumers as possible. This role reports into the Director of Performance & Growth Marketing & will be New York City based.
Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with partners & stakeholders to understand their needs & requirements to working with the creative team to define, execute, & refine a creative vision. This is a hands on role which would require the need for individual creative development from time to time.
- Responsible for the performance marketing campaigns through Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, Google, Etc.
- Perform in-depth analysis of performance marketing results & optimize the growth strategy accordingly
- Work with our growth marketing director & performance agency on a plan to drive targeted users. Were an intimate social network built on a robust friend graph with our most successful users being groups of best friends
- Work with our creator community to develop high performing content that youll test on performance channels before pushing out to millions of users
- Work with our marketing insights director to review results & generate insights for new performance marketing tactics
- Work with our product team to ensure were hitting new user metrics
- Manage all reporting on data across all performance channels
- Coordinate with our data science team to build new dashboards
- Drive high scaled acquisition at the most effective cost per install
- 3+ years of related experience in a performance marketing role
- Experience scaling user acquisition (preferably in the social/entertainment consumer mobile space targeting Gen Z)
- Successful track record of managing performance marketing
- Comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape
- Experience with Appsflyer, Looker & App Annie is a plus
- Strong data analysis skills & understanding of key metrics for growth & engagement (e.g. New Users, MAUs, Retention Curve, DAU/MAU, etc)
- Strong understanding of Gen Z trends & user behaviors