As a Benefit Enrollment Specialist, your work will enable Namely's clients' employees to use their elected health benefits. You will work with clients who have made Namely their benefits broker of record, & will be responsible for ensuring accurate & timely enrollment management & enrollment transfer between Namely & its clients benefit vendors. You will provide foundational support to the benefits consulting team & enable the ongoing smooth operation of the Namely Benefits product & service. The role is predominantly internal, but there may be occasional client interaction.
- Review confirmed enrollment actions from the Namely benefit administration platform. Ensure those elections are transmitted accurately & in a timely manner to benefit vendors within five business days
- Communicate enrollment actions with insurance carrier representatives via phone & carrier web portal
- Coordinate communications between the Namely enrollment/EDI team & insurance carriers
- Interface regularly with the clients' assigned consulting teams to ensure that Open Enrollment dates, deadlines, & data formatting needs are well-understood
- Use MS Excel to manipulate census data so it can be submitted cleanly to carriers following client open enrollment periods
- Maintain & continually improve well-documented & clear process records, applicable to assigned clients & to broader team processes
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven organizational skills & attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, including use of basic lookup formulas & pivot tables
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables at once & prioritize workload
Nice to Have
- Interest in and/or prior experience in the insurance industry
- Experience in using Salesforce.com & Atlassian JIRA project management system
- Understanding of basic electronic data transmission methods
- Insurance producers license
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.