fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 150+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC & Disney broadcast networks, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, & AMCand thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's & Chromecast.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
FuboTV is looking for a Product Manager to lead landing experiences across all of our apps. These are the landing pages, screens & unauthenticated experiences which help new users determine whether they want to take the next step & start a trial.
The challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to get our target customers to feel like fuboTV will be the right fit for them. Its a great opportunity to be at the center of a key product area which directly drives our growth.
The successful candidate will be deeply analytical & data-driven, but will also have a keen understanding of high performing user experiences & will understand how to strategically convey the value of a product to its target customers.
In this role, you will:
- Evolve how we convey the value of fuboTV to new users, by both showing & telling.
- Design & optimize new landing experiences which directly lead to users converting & retaining as subscribers at higher rates.
- Work hands-on with a team of incredibly smart engineers & designers to execute on your mission.
- Release new experiments & experiences often with constant iteration & reliance on quantitative metrics & qualitative research to help define further optimizations & enhancements.
- Be passionate about leveraging data & analytics to drive smart, business-impacting projects.
- Be an advocate for your product area & an eloquent, structured communicator of its strategy & roadmap to stakeholders across the organization.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
What skills, experience, & education you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of product management experience in a B2C technology or media company
- Experience & familiarity with driving growth initiatives in a product role
- An egoless, team player
- Analytical, data-obsessed, and creative
- A self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment
- Experienced in analyzing user data to help formulate conclusions & drive product decisions
- Proficient at building strong relationships across disciplines
- Strong awareness of technology trends & their potential influence
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal & presentation
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses & learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company