Maven is the largest virtual clinic for womens & family health with a mission to improve the health of the world-- one woman, one family at a time. Mavens unique care model enables employers & health plans to improve maternal health outcomes & lower costs, while empowering parents to grow their families while growing their careers. Its platform is global, includes personalized programs across fertility, maternity, & parenting/pediatrics, & offers 24/7 access to Mavens proprietary telemedicine network, the largest in womens health.
Founded in 2014 by CEO Katherine Ryder, Maven was recognized in 2020 as Fast Companys #1 Most Innovative Health Company. Maven has supported over 8 million women & families, & raised $92 million in funding from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT Partners, Icon Ventures, & individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, & Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for a Client Marketing Associate to join our team. You will report into our Enrollment Marketing team as one of the primary channels to support member enrollment. This role is ideal for someone who truly understands client service & is well versed in integrated marketing solutions. You will be responsible for client-facing marketing activities that ultimately drive employee engagement that translates to member enrollments.
As Client Marketing Associate at Maven, you will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all client marketing requests & work closely with the Enrollment Marketing lead to deliver marketing materials & support
- Maintain & execute the client communication calendar including launch, onboarding, announcements, newsletters, & other lifecycle campaigns
- Partner with enrollment marketing to maintain an editorial calendar for enrollment campaigns
- Create & maintain a client advocacy process in partnership with key stakeholders (Brand comms, content, etc.) & be the primary point of contact for advocacy requests
- Partner with sales & client success to create campaigns to support upsell / cross-sell & renewal
- Support head of client success in executing the client advisory board
- Provide support to Client Success for our clients quarterly business reviews
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing efforts
Were looking for you to bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in a client marketing role at a B2B2C or B2B SaaS company
- Experience creating campaigns & experiences that create customer champions & brand advocates
- Exceptionally strong organizational & project management skills
- Ability to strategically translate research & insights into actionable marketing plans
- Effective problem-solving abilities & ability to move quickly to execute
- Experience with Hubspot / Salesforce preferred
- Passion for womens & family health
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds & experiences enrich our teams & allow us to achieve above & beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application & how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. Thats why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, & vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for Mavens & generous credits for family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!)
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours
- 12 weeks parental leave & 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.