*This role can be based out of New York, NY or Plano, TX*
The Campus Recruiter will provide a Members First experience to our undergraduate & MBA student candidates by guiding them through the end to end recruiting process. They will own creating & delivering on our campus recruitment strategy, & partner closely with key stakeholders including our tech & non-tech recruiting teams, hiring managers, employer branding, & school partners.
- Manage the full cycle hiring process for our undergraduate & MBA summer internship roles.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve our recruitment processes.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience with a Members First approach.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships across all stakeholder groups to ensure that every step of the campus recruitment process flows smoothly.
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, & other stakeholders.
- Conduct initial intake meetings, phone screens & debrief discussions.
- Maintain accurate & up to date candidate records, while upholding the highest standard for confidentiality & data quality.
- 5+ years of campus recruiting experience
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & manage time efficiently.
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Proven track record of providing exceptional candidate or customer care.