People Partner (HRBP)
Pindrop is looking for a talented People Partner who is eager to help build, create, & contribute to our fast-growing team. In this role, you will work closely with the People Operations team & cross-functional leaders to execute strategies that support the long-term success of the business. This person will serve as the point of contact for the day-to-day administration of HR compliance, company benefits, help with develop, implement, maintain company policies & compliance, & build out other people operations related programs & processes.
what youll do:
- Partner with the Director, People Operations to establish & deploy short & long term strategies within the areas of culture, talent, change management & organizational development to drive business success
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, & local employment laws & regulations, & recommend best practices; review policies & practices to maintain compliance
- Comply with laws & regulations including ACA, policy & procedures, wage & hour laws, benefits, compliance etc.
- Assist with benefits administration for all company plans including enrollment, communications, benefit reconciliation, employee inquiries, plan documents, benefit renewals, & open enrollment
- Process employee change requests, position changes, & other related employee changes
- Develop & implement programs & activities aimed at improving employee engagement
- Manage employment-based visas & permanent residency processes, respond to visa inquiries, provide consultation on the visa process, ensure compliance, track & monitor critical deadlines & proactively identify risks & issues
- Administer FMLA, leave of absence, & ADA
- Provide support to employees regarding troubleshooting, diagnosing, & resolving problems with HRIS
- Administer & project manage employee programs & initiatives
- Answer questions from employees & managers regarding employee-related topics including, policies & procedures
- Develop processes to improve efficiencies, communications & structure for the People Operations function
who you are:
- Proven leader with 5-7 years of experience working in the HR/People Ops field
- Experience working with HR/People Ops in start-up/ high growth environments
- Able to project manage & juggle multiple priorities at once
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset
- PHR/SPHR or related certification holder (preferred)
- Prior experience in compensation a plus
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, youll have a direct impact on our growing list of products & thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people & take care of them. Heres a snapshot of benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company holidays
- Unlimited paid time off
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with 401k match
- Health plans
- Continued education budget (certifications, conferences, etc.)
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones weve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research & continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, & trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals & the base of our teams peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.