Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the way the world shops online. We build tools, technologies & APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate installment loan financing & other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers shopping journey. Bread was started in 2014 by financial technology veterans, & has experienced explosive growth to date. Were backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
Were seeking a Senior Account Based Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. The role will be responsible for the strategy & implementation of effective Account-Based Marketing programs that successfully drive engagement & pipeline from a target account list. The role will be responsible for executing personalized & target Account-Based campaigns & will also build strong partnerships with key stakeholders within the marketing & sales organization to align on account strategy & to execute across different marketing channels. The role will report to the Head of Marketing.
Your Role at Bread:
- Own & execute on strategies to support account & vertical-based selling tactics, including developing target account lists & programs to accelerate pipeline, strategic account & lead acquisition
- Collaborate with sales to understand sales enablement needs & work with product marketing & content marketing to develop tools, training, & content
- Identify & analyze information gap & evaluate new technologies/data to optimize Breads lead scoring & ABM & vertical-based programs
- Develop & maintain comprehensive account profiles & target personas & define the target audience required to achieve ABM & industry goals
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation & marketing tactics
- Establish measurement requirements & develop ABM dashboards for ongoing reporting & decision-making
What Were Looking For:
- 5 years of experience in a B2B sales or marketing role, with 2-3 years focused on ABM or demand generation for enterprise accounts
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related degree
- Strong cross-functional, project management skills & the ability to multitask
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong analytical background with a proven history of using data to drive decisions
- Previous experience in either the retail, e-commerce, or fintech space a plus