Imagine a world dedicated to Security Without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, has protected over 100 global organizations by reducing companies security risk & increasing their resistance to cyber attacks. How do we do this? By utilizing the worlds best & most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful & controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we arent afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, & Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
We are seeking a Superstar sales professional to manage & drive sales engagements into enterprise accounts within the Northwest territory, ideally located in or near Seattle. This role will require territory development of new pipeline & the successful deal negotiations with target companies. In this position, you will play a key role in navigating complex accounts in order to generate & deliver winning proposals, contract bids, statements of work, & RFI/RFP responses. Sound interesting? Keep reading...
Heres what youll do
- Acquire & manage accounts within your region
- Attain quarterly & annual goals & quota targets
- Manage prospect/customer evaluations, proof of concepts, & any RFP/RFIs
- Presentations to C level executives
- Create & deliver accurate forecasts in SFDC
- Travel within the territory required
Heres what you need
- 3+ years of above quota sales experience in a SaaS and/or Security environment
- Direct selling expertise with a 'hunter' mentality
- Prior experience selling within the security industry
- Self-motivated to deliver above sales goals
- A proactive & constructive style of engagement with executive business partners
- To be a self directed individual who has the ability to adapt quickly & execute on customer asks and/or business needs
- Exceptional writing skills & a knack for conveying an engaging & inspiring tone through your words
- Strong presentation skills both internally & externally
- Enterprise sales experience with an actionable rolodex of decision-makers
Its all hands-on deck, its hard work, its winning, its Synack. Join us!
Synack is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.