BuzzFeed is the worlds leading independent digital media & tech company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally & spreads Joy & Truth across the internet.
Our portfolio of brands are household names that people rely on to inform & entertain, including: BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed News, Tasty, Nifty, Bring Me, Cocoa Butter, Pero Like, Worth It, & Unsolved to name a few! These properties & their Creators reach over 134M people a month through articles, lists, videos, animations, quizzes, podcasts, original series, newsletters & more.
BuzzFeed is looking for a detailed customer-service focused individual to help manage & support BuzzFeed's advertising operations. As the Client Services Manager, you will lead in the creation of strategic sales proposals, & develop ideas & concepts to solve client goals that are deeply rooted in storytelling & insights. You will serve as the clients primary point of contact once the campaign has been sold to ensure the success of the program, which includes building reports using raw data.
This position is based in Sydney, supporting the CPG, Entertainment & Tech verticals:
- Partner with Sales in building successful client relationships, growing the partnership & in selling through BuzzFeed solutions & strategy
- Help internal cross-disciplinary teams to maintain successful agency & advertiser relationships
- Have general knowledge of all aspects of industry & clients business & the ability to apply that knowledge to meaningful insights, counsel & planning for the clients business & BuzzFeed assignments
- Enter & manage insertion orders within third-party & internal sales operations systems
- Serve as the clients primary point of contact for the program while providing reporting, monitoring program performance & delivery
- Partner with Creative, Production, Distribution & other internal teams to successfully launch & manage programs & production schedules
- Minimum 2 years experience working at a publisher, media or creative agency managing a brands digital advertising strategy, creative development & buying activities
- Experience partnering with internal teams to brainstorm solutions that achieve client goals & future needs
- Experience in a client interfacing role & comfortable presenting to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly
- Worked on complex multi-touch point, production heavy, large spend programs with the proven success of client growth
- Experience reporting & monitoring program performance & delivery by working with distribution & advertising operations teams
- Proven project management experience & ability to navigate & communicate timelines & deliverables (internally & externally) with accuracy
- Experience & ability to tell compelling stories using data, research & insights research
- Keynote, Powerpoint, Excel, Google Product Suite and/or Basecamp, Slack & Boostr knowledge
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive & equitable compensation package, including salary & stock options
A generous benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more.
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.