At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Were looking for an Executive Business Partner to work with our VP, Creative. Youll be joining the team at an incredible moment of optimism & joy, as vaccine access becomes more widely available. People are looking forward to going out again & Lyft has a major role to play in helping people get back out there.
The perfect candidate is someone whos incredibly organized, a true team-player, & a good-natured cat-herder. (That last ones a joke. Kind of.) Youll handle the executives calendar, help prepare for meetings & events, & take a seat at the table to track progress & action items to move projects forward, as needed. Youll also help coordinate events & meetings with the broader team. Youre the kind of person who makes things happen. Youre not afraid to show up as yourself, while uplifting those around you.
- Complex calendar management & meeting coordination
- Be a team expert & go-to person for business related to your department & executive
- Help prepare presentation materials & briefs for team meetings
- Project manage tasks to ensure completion of action items
- Keep relevant team members informed & refine communications throughout the company
- Assist with booking travel, including airline, hotel booking, & visas
- Partner with Office & IT teams to ensure teams have appropriate resources
- Budget & expense management
- Plan team building events & keep a pulse on culture & team morale
- You will report to the VP, Creative
- 2 + years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Incredibly detail-oriented with a creative working style
- Can take even the smallest project & run with it to successful completion
- Bring a growth mindset to the team
- Passion for Lyft & the ridesharing community!
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.