At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Short Term Forecaster will be primarily responsible for bridging the gap between long term WFM forecasting & Real Time management of our associates. This position will work closely with our RTA team to provide Intraday reforecasting when necessary as well as week to week adjustments for new projects and/or changing delivery requirements.
The Short Term Forecaster will build projections for staffing impact as it relates to upcoming holidays, new platform features, & other launches. They will provide feedback to stakeholders on the result of these projections in a clear & concise manner. As part of the Workforce Management team, you will be empowered to improve our systems & tools to best serve your role as well as the success of the business.
This role will develop, enhance, & maintain processes & communication strategies for Intraday & week to week forecasting. Working closely with Capacity Planning & Real Time Management to maximize the effectiveness of the collective Workforce Team.
- Build & publish forecast adjustments for Holidays & special events.
- Help support RTA through regular intraday re-forecasting process
- Present post mortem analyses on impactful historical events
- Support short term operational business activities through analysis
- Present summaries of deviations in forecast vs intraday re-forecast to collaborate with long term forecasting.
- 3+ years of experience in Workforce Management and/or Real Time Management for contact centers
- Minimum of 1 year experience in forecasting contact centers as part of a large enterprise Workforce Management team
- Knowledge of SQL & BI tools like Tableau a plus
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to travel domestically & internationally, occasionally
- Must be self-motivated & driven
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills, both written & oral
- Strong interpersonal skills & relationship building skills required; ability to resolve conflicts