BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage & secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across a companys SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever SaaS Application Management & Security Framework via two published books entitled The IT Leaders Guide to SaaSOps Vol. 1: A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications & Vol. 2: How to Secure Your SaaS Applications. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA
Were a high energy, high growth tech startup searching for a Director of Customer Marketing in New Yorkwho will be an instrumental member of our marketing leadership. Were looking for a self-starter who can take initiative in a fast-paced environment & help us evolve into the tech unicorn were shaping up to be
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS marketing running customer marketing efforts, including advocacy, growth/online marketing & community.
- Knows how to create a culture where customers are proud & honored to participate in BetterCloud programs & help drive the SaaSOps movement.
- Entrepreneurial, unafraid to roll-up sleeves, get it done & "lead from the front approach.
- Prior experience managing a team.
- A customer advocate, building reference programs, coordinating requests with customer spokespeople, building out an arsenal of customer assets; & in general letting our customers tell or story & show the world what good looks like.
- A growth advocate. Truly versed in customer nurture post the buying cycle, including content creation & campaign execution.
- Knows how to curate a community of 100K customer & non-customer participants; to foster learning, networking & championing; while tactfully driving interest & engagement with BetterCloud solutions.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong ability to plan & execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in the SaaS application landscape.
- Team player & strong collaborator with a variety of people & teams.
- Analytically savvy, thinks numbers are important, & can keep up with the best in marketing operations & data operations.
- Strategic mindset with the vision to direct our companys efforts in customer marketing; & to clearly build & articulate quarterly & annual plans to drive that motion.
- Lives & breathes the customer journey; cant sleep knowing theres an opportunity to improve customer success, retention & upsell conversion.
- Partner with CPO & heads of customer experience to drive a highly productive & tightly aligned customer marketing programs with retention & expansion goals.
- Well versed with the numbers & knows what success looks like. Work closely with marketing operations & data operations to track customer marketing ROI & contribution to marketing KPIs.
- Stand up various marketing solutions including customer loyalty & forum/Q&A technology (i.e. Stack Overflow); & other systems integrations required to measure engagement.
- Collaboration with CMO & other marketing leaders to build & execute marketing strategy.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.