Its an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology & acquired ContentKing - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
We are looking for a passionate Sr. Director, Customer Onboarding Training & Enablement who will be responsible to develop & execute the strategic vision for the customer on-boarding, training & enablement department (OT&E), ensuring customer & organizational needs are met.
- Develop & execute the strategic vision for the customer on-boarding, training & enablement department (OT&E), ensuring customer & organizational needs are met.
- Lead the development & implementation of OT&E programs, policies, & procedures with a mindset of digitization & continuous improvement
- Evolve customer OT&E program with industry best practices & personal experience to improve customer engagement & drive adoption; identifying opportunities to provide training services beyond our standard package at additional cost to drive revenue & offer additional support to customers.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Design, Internal R&D, & Product teams to build a holistic Customer OT&E strategy driving adoption, customer health, & customer satisfaction.
- Solicit input from internal stakeholders & customers on an ongoing basis adapting approaches to improve OT& E as needed.
- Leverage a deep understanding of the various Customer stakeholder roles within the ecosystem to create specialized & optimized learning paths - this may range from embedded quick-hit videos to full-fledged certification programs & implementation programs
- Manage quarterly & annual OT&E budgets
- Develop processes & procedures for storing, sharing, & curating learning content
- Identify & share metrics to show the impact OT&E programs are having on the organization
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in SaaS Customer Success & or SaaS adoption & Enablement.
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing people - Demonstrated ability to grow, develop, & retain top talent
- Passion for coaching & mentoring high-performing team members, aimed at developing & accelerating the skills & career trajectory of your team members.
- In-depth understanding of traditional & modern customer on-boarding, training & enablement methods (including workshops, simulations, e-learning, & coaching)
- Prior experience building a customer on-boarding, training & enablement function in a rapidly growing technology company, including live training & LMS administration.
- Hands-on experience developing great OT&E content, including videos, infographics, webinars, & similar content
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, & organizational skills with the ability to drive outcomes
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, including ability to create powerful materials in -Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Hands-on experience with project management & budgeting
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Customer-oriented approach in managing communications & issues.
- Youre known for getting work done with diligence & collaboration - a team player who is also assertive & resilient
- Proficiency in the use of related software & computer tools.
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.