TouchBistro is looking for an experienced & passionate B2B Marketing Manager to manage & scale our proprietary web-based product called RestoHub.org. This is a unique role combining product management & marketing management skills. Were looking for an entrepreneurial growth leader who can build & grow end to end experiences for the customers we seek to serve with a sharp focus on driving business results.
Reporting to the Demand Generation Manager, you will have the opportunity to create a truly holistic product & marketing strategy & be responsible for three main areas:
1) Turning first party & third party research data into sales generating user journeys & user experience, 2) leveraging RestoHub touchpoints to generate qualified demand for our multi-solution product & 3) report on performance data from website interaction to customers generated (end to end demand generation & reporting). You will work closely with other Marketing functions such as Content, Paid & Organic Search, Paid & Organic Social, Sales Enablement, Operations, Design & Dev to plan & launch campaigns.
- Manage & develop product strategy & roadmap with a sharp focus on growth & scale
- Own demand generation KPIs with defined budget & performance metrics, ensure these KPIs align with website build project goals
- Build lead acquisition, conversion & nurture strategies that align with business goals
- Manage & optimize existing website UX/UI & marketing campaigns to increase acquisition rates, conversion rates, & average deal size
- Create A/B testing plans to optimize acquisition & conversion goals
- Identify & use competitive research, market analysis, current audience data & innovative thinking to guide your strategy & program optimization
- Forecast, manage & optimize marketing budget to meet unit economics performance metrics
- Track & report on the effectiveness of campaigns, initiatives, website performance against defined KPIs to continuously improve performance
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 4+ years of B2B digital marketing experience ideally with demand generation background
- Have Product Management and/or Web-Project Management experience
- Have previously managed a marketing budget & a lead generation quota
- Live & breathe data & numbers
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, & Google Tag Manager
- You are a number cruncher with strong analytical skills to analyze & interpret data to inform business decisions
- You arent afraid to pitch BIG ideas to generate results, & are open to constructive feedback & collaboration
- Are a planner, leader, collaborator & like to take initiative
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.