Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Director Leader - Global Client Testing Support & Services leads a professional services organization responsible for supporting global testing operational support, & operational relationship for analyst globally, third party processors, non-traditional clients, state owned entities, & direct connect vendor support. Recognized as the Visa authority for client testing tools, scripts & training on all products & services. This leader provides functional & technical leadership for all testing operational activities for analyst, driving cross-functional delivery of systems & services to clients. Provides leadership to direct-report & global cross functional staff & management to ensure effective resolution of processing & business issues with potential of significant financial implications. Builds a strong & cohesive team by providing leadership to team Global Client Testing analyst, Managers & Individual Contributors through coaching, setting strategic direction & applying working knowledge of Visa & Visa products, systems & procedures.
This position ensures that the Client Servicescountry leads provides leadership & consulting related to their supported markets to internal stakeholder organizations including Client Services, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk & Legal. Establishes & fosters relationships with client & internal stakeholders at all levels of staff & senior management globally. Provides thought leadership & strategic guidance during the solution development process to ensure all necessary tools, processes, procedures & staff are in place to support clients testing activities successfully. This leader's organization provides client operational expertise & leadership for the testing project execution & operational support of strategic regional, cross-regional & global Visa products & services.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Provide leadership, strategic direction & management for a team of test engineers & Directors, establishing a customer focused, performance based culture
- Directs functional & cross-functional support resources located in Miami & Ashburn, to assure that all Product, Sales & Client projects are successfully executed, & that business goals are supported in a cost effective, timely manner, with a resulting high level of client satisfaction.
- Provide leadership, strategic direction & management for a team of Directors, establishing a customer focused, performance based culture
- Successfully translate broad strategies into specific objectives & action plans, aligning efforts of the Client Support organization with other key Visa stakeholders.
- Ensure the Global Client Testing management team receives support & consultation related to supporting Clients/markets to internal stakeholder organizations including Client Services, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk & Legal.
- Establish & fosters relationships with Client & internal stakeholders at all levels of staff & senior management.
- Support Client Sales in sales efforts, providing service standards as required for the implementation & support of market specific products & services.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement of performance, cost effectiveness & compliance in delivery of support services to Visa clients.
- Maintain current knowledge of technologies, products, services, methods & applications & implement new approaches & practices as required.
- Maintain & build rapport with Client Support teams across Visa (LatinAmerica geographies North America regions) to exchange, learn & leverage best practices.
- Drive creation & delivery of processing optimization models s for Signature Clients & key markets to ensure maximized transaction processing.
- 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- 15-18 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD or PhD)
- Functional experience in bankcard operations, preferably Visa, supporting highly complex clients and/or services
- Experience managing a team of technical and/or professional services professionals
- Demonstrated ability to build & maintain strong business relationships with internal & external stakeholders at senior & executive management levels.
- Leadership: Attract high-caliber individuals; develop teams & talent with diverse capabilities; accurately appraise the strengths & weaknesses of staff; provide constructive feedback; develops successors & talent pools.
- The ability to develop new ideas based on available information where little precedence exists.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to interact well & build strong working relationships with all levels of management.
- High level of self-motivation, initiative & drive, & ability to operate effectively as a team player across different business units.
- Subject Matter Expertise in multiple areas, gained through years of experience supporting clients & new product initiatives/existing product enhancements within a payment-processing environment.
- Ability to develop or modify existing methods or ideas to create new procedures, products, systems or services.
- Strong team player with ability to coordinate work activities & schedules with others to ensure Client commitments & overall objectives are met.
- Ability to view challenges strategically & keep pace with the demands of the business by anticipating problems & identifying opportunities, then proposing appropriate solutions, devising business cases & providing leadership to effectively implement change.
- Strong preference to be bilingual in Spanish & Portuegese
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 30% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.