Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for a Director of IT Operations to serve as the strategic partner & corporate IT technology advisor to OneTrust. The IT Operations organization manages all corporate IT systems & collaborates with OneTrust business leaders to drive alignment between business & technology functions, bringing the appropriate parties together to create innovative solutions, prioritized by impact & value delivered to OneTrust.
- Primary process owner for multiple IT Operations service areas, including: Service Desk, Access Management, Identity/Directory Management, Endpoint Management, Onsite Support, Audio/Visual collaboration solutions & associated supporting infrastructure
- Coordinate the selection, implementation, & lifecycle management of the businesss software/applications & services. Owns & manages end user services in a mixed Windows & Mac environment to include Active Directory, M365, Single Sign On, & all end user applications & employee-facing SaaS solutions
- Drive the business technology planning process, define the corporate technology roadmap, as well as the analysis of departmental efficiencies & effectiveness
- Align Corporate IT Strategy to Business Strategy; lead as the strategic interface between the technology function & business functions to identify & plan for technology demand
- Partner with Business leaders to articulate needs (technology, process, people) & requirements that will advance business & employee performance
- Partner with Security & Privacy leaders to:
- Adhere IT Operations activities to controls necessary for security, privacy, & internal policies
- Aid the security & privacy teams with incidents, investigations, resolutions, & reporting
- Create, maintain, & enforce well documented standards & procedures for the implementation of technical solutions.
- Maintain architecture & implement procedures & controls to ensure that information & data are secure & in compliance with the security & storage regulations of the business
- Partner with Human Resources to ensure user access management stays aligned with new & changing roles
- Manage a growing team of IT professionals to provide a high level of support to the organization & employees
- Technology oriented: You may not be the only hands involved in a project, but you dont mind getting involved & have deep understanding of current trends & technologies
- A Relationship builder: Ability to listen, build rapport, & credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit, as well as with leadership & functional teams
- A Strategic thinker: Ability to map joint organizational vision & long-term thinking, imagination, & idea generation
Your Experience Includes
- College degree or progressive educational certificate
- 10+ years of experience facilitating the development & implementation business/technology strategic plans, projects, based on management objectives
- 3+ years of executive level experience preferred
- 7+ years in a managing role leading teams of IT professionals
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.