As an IT Operations Engineer, you help the democratization of technology skills by supporting the technology needs of the business. The help you provide & the projects you deliver will help the business to reach & exceed its business goals. You will interact with every department to ensure their IT needs are met. Your fellow team members are just as committed to delivering an exceptional IT experience as you are! Whether it's email, hardware, or SaaS software, the business looks to you for guidance on difficult issues & to better integrate technology in their day-to-day.
Who you're committed to being:
- A self-starter: Personal responsibility & accountability are important at Pluralsight.
- Problem Solver: Troubleshoot & identify the root cause of end-user technology issues.
- Team Member: Although our team is global - we share responsibilities & partner together to deliver.
- Communicator: Effective communication is vital to working as a team.
- You are your word: When you make commitments to users & fellow team members, you deliver.
- A life-long learner: Everyone at Pluralsight is dedicated to having an open mind & learning from those around them.
What you'll own:
- Responsible for installation, configuration, & ongoing maintenance & usability laptop computers, printers, phones, & mobile devices
- Provide support for mobile users who work at home, travel, or work from a remote office, using remote management tools
- Respond to all end-user support issues in a timely & professional manner
- Remote & desk-side installation of various software packages, engineering tools, & patches
- Set up accounts, configure hardware for new hires both local & remote
- Provide documentation for both the IT team & end users
- Troubleshoot a variety of issues involving PCs, Macs, Telephones, AV equipment & more
- Manage & audit inventory of equipment & peripherals, assist with purchasing
- Make recommendations for service & technology improvements
Experience you'll need:
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to organize, prioritize & manage multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Strong Hardware & software troubleshooting skills a must
- Creative thinking & excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Customer-focused, service-oriented & positive team-aligned attitude
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work every day knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.