Commerce Technologies, Albany New York seeks a Software Engineer Salesforce to develop CommerceHub products across traditional software lifecycle activities, including technical analysis, design, implementation, unit testing, automated QA testing, release to production, & ongoing maintenance.
- Work closely with team members outside the Engineering group to identify, troubleshoot, & respond to customer issues;
- Contribute to the evolution of team standards & best practices by managing day to day operational aspects of a Salesforce deployment to continue improvements of the platform;
- Implement all Salesforce & Force.com related technologies; and
- Act as an expert in Apex, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), & Visualforce.
The position requires an M.S. in Computer Science or a related field. The successful candidate must also have six months of experience with:
- Leading & designing Salesforce projects & data modeling efforts;
- Developing web services for custom integrations against the Salesforce API;
- Maintenance of third-party applications deployed to Salesforce; and
- Developing custom applications, dashboards, reports using native Salesforce technology including Apex, SOQL & Visualforce.