KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provide end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
As a Manager, Finance, you will be a core member of the Financial Planning & Analysis organization where you will have exposure to forecasting, strategic operations planning, analytics & management reporting. You will partner with business unit leaders to develop & implement key reporting metrics for all profit & cost centers, develop systems & processes, integrate domestic & international acquisitions, perform trend analysis, lead ad hoc business requests & drive data integrity & continuity. We apply a high level of analytical rigor to the work that we do & use those analyses to help drive improvements throughout the organization. A successful candidate will be a top performer & a persistent self-starter who has a passion for data analysis & can interact with executives throughout the organization. You will report to the Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Experience with planning & budget management across multiple business units, departments, & teams
- Experience analyzing data & drawing conclusions that account for varying levels of uncertainty
- A demonstrated track record of strong analytical skills with deep technical expertise in financial modeling including P&L, balance sheet & cash flow-based techniques using Excel
- Become familiar with the broad scope of Katerras businesses, including, Design, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Materials, Renovations & international operations
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to distill large amounts of data into coherent summary written & oral presentations that clearly convey the key message including priority & risk tailored to all levels of the company.
- Demonstrated ability to establish & quickly build effective relationships throughout an organization, including at remote locations.
- Strong leadership & influencing skills with a sense of urgency & results orientation a must.
- Ability to work, design & execute both strategically & operationally while being pragmatic.
- Ability to work both independently & as a member of a cross-functional team
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, math, or other quantitative field or equivalent experience.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience working for a high-growth company, in investment banking, or in management consulting
- Experience with SAP, especially financial reporting and/or BI tools
- Experience with SAP BPC or other financial planning tools
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.