We are seeking a Head of Global Demand, who will help Yieldmo expand & evolve the Yieldmo Exchange. This leader will be responsible for the development & execution of industry leading global demand partnerships that increase the value of inventory across all screens & ad formats for the Buyer community including CTV, Mobile, & Desktop.
This role will lead & manage the Yieldmo sales & platform teams, implement the Yieldmo Exchange strategy & work closely with marketers, agencies & dsps to increase the use of the Yieldmo Exchange through curation, optimization & leveraging next generation formats. Additionally, this person will develop preferred partnerships & unique deal structures with customers, accelerate the adoption of our PMP business which provides new ways to value & differentiate inventory, & deliver marketplaces that align to Buyer & Seller KPIs.
The ideal candidate will prioritize teamwork & communication & have a commitment to integrity & excellence & lead with a positive attitude with the Yieldmo values held front & center.
- Own the development & execution of the overall demand strategy for the Yieldmo Exchange in order to achieve the companys goals & objectives
- Develop & implement successful go to market strategies to increase awareness & adoption of Yieldmos industry leading offerings
- Develop revenue plans for the sales & platform teams to ensure growth in all products/services prioritized by the organization & aligned to GTM sales strategy
- Deliver & evolve the companys curated deals & always on PMP strategy to deploy new activation strategies & offerings
- Manage & grow Buyer customers, including brand, agency & DSPs in priority markets globally to diversify client base & expand the use of the Yieldmo Exchange
- Run top Buyer relationships & manage contract negotiations & integrations for new partnerships to accelerate the growth of the Exchange
- Expand partnerships with key DSP customers & unlock integrations with key targets to expand usage of the Yieldmo Exchange
- Craft preferred partnerships with agency customers to facilitate broader adoption of Yieldmo capabilities across portfolio brands & position the company as a leading platform for PMPs.
- Develop & implement brand direct go to market strategy to further expand client base & become the primary platform for curating inventory packages & optimizing to KPIs
- Devise global expansion efforts in key markets including setting the strategy & attracting talent to execute on the companies business priorities
- Create strategic partnerships with key Buyers in CTV to expand capabilities & deliver upon the product requirements & Buyer customer needs
- Partner closely with Product, Technology, Operations, Data/Analytics & Marketing to provide subject matter expertise & deliver detailed marketplace feedback & requirements.
- Work closely with the Yieldmo supply team & Seller community to deliver matchmaking opportunities, data sharing capabilities, new integrations & offerings
- Identify & cultivate new opportunities by understanding market trends that will shape the evolution of the Yieldmo Exchange, the overall company strategy & deliver innovation, new capabilities & value to Buyer customers.
- Be the expert on all new demand-related industry updates, such as new channels & markets, privacy regulations, etc.
- Represent Yieldmo in buyer-focused trade groups & initiatives & be a thought leader for the company
- Very high EQ, empathy & self-awareness. It is not about you, it is about the team, the company & the clients we strive to provide the highest value to their goals & exceptional client success.
- 10-15 year of experience in sales leadership role at an ad tech company
- Bachelors Degree; MBA or other post-graduate qualification is preferred
- Well-regarded professional, experienced in developing & implementing industry leading go to market strategies that meet the needs of Marketer & Agency goals & objectives
- Expertise with managing DSPs at the most senior levels and thorough understanding of marketplace dynamics, programmatic systems & the broader digital ad ecosystem
- Strong set of existing relationships with brands, agencies & DSPs at the most senior levels & comfortable with running C-level meetings & strong presence & network within the ad-tech or mar-tech ecosystem
- Solid working knowledge of the online advertising industry, advertising models, ad optimization, audience trends & technologies along with solid understanding of PMP best practices & adept in ad tech supply chain best practices
- Proven self-starter & business line manager with strong quantitative skills, & a history of producing exceptional results
- Experience leveraging enterprise market & ad-tech industry insights to develop a vision & execution strategy
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally & think creatively in terms of deal structures & strategies
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, & comfortable working in teams with little guidance
- Strong business acumen & analytical abilities to analyze business performance around Seller challenges
- Exceptional verbal & written communication & presentation skills to both internal & external clients coupled with exceptional Microsoft PowerPoint capabilities
- High-level of energy, integrity, enthusiasm, & executive presence that fits a fast-paced, energetic & proactive start up environment including the ability to be scrappy, creative, & constantly iterating to be best-in-class
- Ability to build strong relationships across the organization & work in a cross functional environment (product, business, legal, engineering etc).
- Very detail oriented with strong prioritization & time-management skills