Accepting & encouraging applications from candidates located in New York City, Boston, or Philadelphia.
Reach New Heights
As the leading cloud solutions provider, were on a mission to elevate technology & people so you can reach new heights.
Yes, you. Empowering people to keep growing, learning & succeeding is what we do for our customers & colleagues alike.
As a Cloudreacher youll belong to a diverse & dynamic growing global community, play an integral role in shaping an industry at the forefront of technological transformation, & receive constant opportunities to progress in your career.
We passionately believe that innovation is something thats lived & breathed. Our culture isnt a nice-to-have but key to who we are & what we can deliver. When we look ahead, we see a bright future.
You too? Lets talk.
How you will spend your time at Cloudreach?
The Senior Solutions Architects primary role is to become Cloudreach evangelists who act as trusted advisors, are solution focused & commercially minded & provide a unified customer experience with sufficient technology depth. They are responsible for all pre-sales assets + proposal writing as well as liaising with our partners on technical matters.
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience as a Solutions Architect. 10 years preferred.
- 3+ years of private, public, and/or multi-cloud experience preferred.
- Communication - Actively listens, good at telling stories, articulates clearly & concisely with internal & external peers & senior stakeholders. Able to simplify complex topics to diverse audiences. Communicates persuasively when required. Is effective in a variety of formal & informal presentation settings: on-on one & smaller groups. Good EQ skills. Convinces & influences with their communication.
- Writing - Written communication is clear, well structured & easy to understand. Able to write complex required responses to customer needs. Convinces customers with a clear purpose & narrative - does not just explain.
- Numeracy - Models & prices projects with complex, custom requirements. May need to create & explain financial models to assist with business case.
- Time Management - Self-motivated, proactive & highly effective, leading or working independently on multiple concurrent projects. Has a strong ability to work under pressure - meets required, often tight deadlines
- Creativity - Is able to design solutions to identified customer requirements & with bespoke elements
- Teamwork - works independently and/or within a small team , occasionally leading & mentoring other colleagues. Able to hold self accountable.
- Adaptable - ready to work on large, diverse challenges often at short notice, often with incomplete information, sometimes requiring plausible assumptions
- Product & Offering Knowledge / Articulation of Value: Expert understanding of the value provided by Cloudreach & partner products or services represented. Able to talk about the technology & the interrelationship between the products & services. Equally important is the ability to communicate the value effectively.
- Industry & Technical Expertise: Expert knowledge of the current cloud industry & technical trends therein
- Business Knowledge: Understands role & motivations of wider client business operations
- SME knowledge of larger project delivery mechanisms, with recognized expertise on at least one topic or industry domain
Typical 10+ years experience
1 pro level certification + 1 other
Technical degree or related field
What youll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills & expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
- Compensation & Wellbeing: We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge & behaviors you bring to Cloudreach & aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
- High Impact: We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business & make a difference to our customers, your colleagues & your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
- Career Development: You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles & grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, & continuous feedback to boost your expertise & give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement:We have a dynamic & inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness & fun, with managers who listen, engage & empower your actions.
- Recharging your batteries:When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
- Feeding your mind: Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms & become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
- Taking care of your body:We help take care of your body through our health & wellness programmes, & sustain you throughout the day with snacks & drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
- Lifting your spirit:Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables & beanbags for more playful moments.
- Giving you flexibility:Youll feel immediately plugged in with a brand new Macbook & smartphone for the office & beyond, helping you work where & how you want.
- Connecting you:Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate or two of free food.