As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
The company has raised over $240M & has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
Our internship program is a unique opportunity for a talented junior consultant to join our pioneering Advisory Services team at an exciting time of growth.
The Advisory Services Junior Consultant will be focused on supporting the delivery of paid, insightful, custom reports in collaboration with the Advisory Services senior consultants, the sales organization & data engineering teams. .
- Collaborate with Senior Consultants & the Data Engineering team to produce best in class data throughout the life cycle of the project, focusing on Quality Assurance
- Help deliver world-class insights reports & actionable recommendations in PPT/PDF format through analysis of scoped project data
- Join client meetings during the project lifecycle in support of the Senior Consultant & in conjunction with the go-to-market teams
What will I bring to the team?
- English language at business level
- Experience in data-driven projects
- Basic understanding of digital ecosystem & online user behaviors
- Advanced level proficiency in data analysis, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strategic thinking to understand issues, trends & perspectives
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by innovative, passionate & creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 600 talented & passionate professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team
- Weeks 1 & 2: Enablement: meetings with AS consultants & data engineers to get familiar with the Similarweb Advisory Services methodology, meetings with selected SMs & AMs in the GTM teams
- Weeks 3 & 4: Shadowing an AS Senior Consultant on one or two client projects
- Weeks 5 to 12: Active participation to the production of insights decks for selected key client assignments
You must be available to interview end of May with the view to start mid June for this 12 week internship.