At Beeswax, we make great advertising software. Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service concept because we believe that every advertiser should have power, flexibility & transparency when buying advertising programmatically. We offer our employees a culture of transparency & one with many challenging problems to solve - whether our employees are competing at game night or coming up with bee puns, they remain a close-knit group. So come join our team & help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding!
We are looking for a new addition to our team who is looking to develop their client-facing skills & their expertise in advertising technology. As a Programmatic Trader, you will help ensure our most strategic customers achieve success on our platform by managing their campaign operations & optimization. You will strive to hit mutually agreed upon campaign goals via sophisticated optimization tactics. You will also assist in helping those customers with their in-housing efforts, including communicating best practices & providing education. You will also be expected to contribute to our repositories of internal & external documentation.
You will work closely with the Customer Success, Solutions Consulting, Technical Support, Product, & Engineering teams. It is a great opportunity for someone early in their career who is passionate about the intersection of technology & media to take their career to the next level.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Become a product expert & domain expert in programmatic buying & the Beeswax platform
- Work with customers to develop achievable campaign goals
- Devise new tactics, strategies, & frameworks for optimization to be used by our customers
- Operate & optimize campaigns to achieve stated goals with the assistance of third-party ad operations vendors
- Provide ongoing feedback to our Product & Account Management teams to improve our offerings of scalable solutions
- Assist in transitioning services back to the customer by documenting optimization best practices
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 Years experience in Advertising Operations, preferably as a campaign analyst
- Experience with SQL
- Desire & ability to learn new technical skill sets such as using an API to automate campaign operations
- An eagerness for career progression in AdTech
- Highly analytical mindset
- Passion for & pride in your work & your customers satisfaction
- Outstanding written communication
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to build something great
- Willingness to challenge status-quo & provide ideas for continuous process & product improvement
More About Us:
- Beeswax was founded in 2014 & was recently acquired by Comcasts FreeWheel.
- We believe in & invest in personal growth & weve got the results to back it up: weve been recognized as one of Americas Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000, weve won several Best Places to Work awards from places like Crains & BuiltIn NYC, & our team loves the culture.
- We value diversity & incorporate many different professional experiences on our teams.