Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute & optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app & more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, & designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've raised over $30M from investors like Index Ventures & CRV & hundreds of companies like Zillow, DoorDash, & Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Its a very exciting time to join the team as Iterable has recently been recognized as one of 2018's Best Places to Work, weve been in the top 20 companies on the SaaS 1000, & held our first customer conference which was a sell-out success. We are excited to open our third office in the US - San Francisco, New York, & now Denver.
As a member of Iterables Customer Success team, you will be responsible for the relationship with high-value ($120k+ ARR) customers. You will be tasked with making sure they are happy & getting as much value as possible from the product. You will build relationships with stakeholders across the company with the goal of expanding the use of Iterable as appropriate. The role is ideal for an individual very strong communication skills & experience navigating large organizations to identify key stakeholders. This is a key position for the company. We have had very few customer losses & we intend to keep it that way. Keeping customers happy & productive is core to our mission.
In addition, as a member of the Customer Success team, you will relay product feedback from our most important clients back to the engineering team. You will also QA new features & generate new support documents.
- Proactively manage a book of enterprise-level ($120k+ ARR) Iterable customers
- Ensure customers have a smooth onboarding & implementation phase
- Work with the Support team to resolve any tickets or issues faced by your customers
- Understand how customers are using the product & find ways for them to use it more effectively & increase ROI
- Lead regularly scheduled check-ins, QBRs, & monitor client satisfaction
- Serve as the voice of the customer to prioritize feature requests & platform improvements during product discussions
- Identify new business opportunities & develop strategic initiatives for ensuring customer retention & expansion
- Maintain a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success role at a SaaS company
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts & problem solve
- Desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Passion for startups, software & SaaS products
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Experience with email marketing, push or SMS software
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, & fantastic location
- Catered lunches delivered to the office daily + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Employee Wellness Allowance of $160/month
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & strives to build a diverse & inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 01/09/2019