At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
We are looking for an Employee Referrals Program Manager to partner with the recruiting team & business leaders to create an effective referrals program. Referrals are a critical hiring channel for Lyft, & if youre a strategic program manager with recruiting experience that is looking to own the referrals program end-to-end, this is the right role for you! This role reports to the Talent Programs Manager.
- Set the strategic vision & roadmap for the Referrals program
- Optimize the referral process for referrer & candidate experience as well as candidate quality (e.g., identify operational efficiencies, improve communication to referrers & candidates, set SLAs for actioning referrals)
- Generate high-quality referrals at scale (e.g., design & execute referral campaigns, design & implement incentive programs, build referral playbooks)
- Build relationships with business & recruiting leaders to identify high-priority areas for referrals
- Define & measure referral channel effectiveness (e.g., referral candidate quality, hiring volume, contributions to critical talent needs)
- Work with recruiting leadership to forecast hiring volume from referrals & ensure the referrals channel delivers against the target
- 4+ years of recruiting and/or sourcing experience. Experience with program management, especially referrals programs, is preferred.
- Success building & implementing HR programs
- Experience using data to measure programs & drive improvements
- Excellent communication skills; ability to influence executives
- Demonstrated experience partnering with internal & cross-functional partners
- Self-motivated & able to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.