Highsnobiety is a digital-first publication covering forthcoming trends & news in fashion, art, music, & culture, all on one platform. It has steadily built a strong brand in the online fashion & lifestyle world. Today the platform & print magazine sit among the most visited global sources for inspiration in the areas of fashion, sneakers, music, art & lifestyle culture. Innovation, progression & always being several steps ahead of the curve are just some of the core values of Highsnobiety.
As part of our brand studio, we are looking for the Head of Project Management to manage the Project Management team in New York & lead of the overall strategy & execution for all of our projects.
- Directly responsible for the management & development of Project Managers across the US
- Responsible for reviewing work of the team to compile & communicate feedback in a constructive & concise manner
- Lead, evaluate & check feasibility for opportunities sent to & from brand studio
- Liaise across various departments to provide clear & concise planning, budgeting & communication in order to ensure the successful execution of projects
- Understand the business goals & objectives of each assignment, & identify the optimal processes & procedures to ensure a successful outcome of the project
- Manage the overall go-to-market strategy, execution & analysis of all US activations consistent with the overall mission of achieving company goals & clients marketing initiatives
- Resolve issues that pertain to the project, including conflicting comments, timeline delays, etc as needed & required
- Drive, motivate & hold internal internal teams accountable to deliver high quality projects elements from a strategy perspective & influence productive thinking
- Ongoing management of margin reporting, reconciliation of department budget & P&L
- This report will report directly into the head of brand studio in US
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience within project management, management experience is a plus
- Experience launching new initiatives & managing multiple teams
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving & organizational skills
- Strong writing, creative thinking & presentation abilities
- Experience executing of digital creative campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, projects & priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work independently & within a team setting
- Knowledge of digital & mobile advertising & e-commerce capabilities & implementation, etc.
- Understanding of current e-commerce platforms & digital media products
What We Offer:
- Motivating, international & creative work atmosphere
- Opportunity to travel
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence & creative leeway
- The opportunity to pro-actively shape a company & help build a global media brand
- Compensation in line with market
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. generous PTO, 401K, weekly office lunch, stocked kitchen)
- Fun events & free merch!
*All applicants must be authorized to work in the us: