--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This position can be located in our NYC office or remote within the United States.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're an analyst with Sales Operations or Business planning experience driving strategic analytics & insights for go-to-market & sales leadership teams. You know your way around large complex data sets & know how to work cross-functionally to discover insights & turn them into actionable business recommendations.
You're highly analytical & are always looking for ways to improve processes & increase productivity. You love solving hard problems & can independently structure & draw insights from ambiguous challenges. You're a thought partner that values building strong relationships across an organization. You have the ability to think globally & strategically, & then roll up your sleeves to execute.
As our Analyst, Sales Strategy, youll develop & use data analytics to inform & impact our go-to-market strategy globally. In this highly analytical role, you'll help build the core sales infrastructure & analytics foundation including goal setting, measuring performance, lead targeting, territory carving, headcount & compensation design, strategic planning & much more!
- Identify areas of operational inefficiencies across Sales, Account Management, & Customer Success & turn data-driven insights into trends
- Perform reporting & analysis on core go-to-market KPIs such as productivity, conversion rates, average deal size - providing key insights for driving our go-to-market strategy
- Frame & break down complex business problems into key components, design analyses to drive insights & answers to critical questions, & recommend practical solutions to get results
- Experiment with, launch, & test initiatives while measuring their impact
- Develop processes & automation to drive improvements across sales platforms, tools, & new solutions
- Support Sales Leadership in strategic operational planning & ensure decisions align with overall company sales approach & goals
- Develop innovative methodologies to answer strategic questions across the organization & empower others to apply your recommendations & solutions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in analytical field
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations, revenue operations, business planning, FP&A, or data science role, preferably within high-growth, technology environments
- Strong expertise with Excel, relational databases, & BI tools such as Looker
- Experience with Salesforce (Clari a plus)
- Experience with SaaS KPIs
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions executed cross-functionally
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with different go-to-market teams
- Self-starter mentality & entrepreneurial spirit with a strong drive for excellence & delivery of results
- Ability to operate in a lean, fast-paced organization, & to create a vision & organization that can scale quickly
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks & beverages, & catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.