AccuWeather, recognized & documented as the most accurate source of weather forecasts & warnings in the world, has saved tens of thousands of lives, prevented hundreds of thousands of injuries & tens of billions of dollars in property damage. With global headquarters in State College, PA & other offices around the world, AccuWeather serves more than 1.5 billion people daily to help them plan their lives & get more out of their day through innovative digital media properties, such as AccuWeather.com & mobile, as well as Business Solutions (AES), radio, television, newspapers, & the 24/7 AccuWeather Network.
Additionally, AccuWeather produces & distributes news, weather content, & video for more than 180,000 third-party websites. Among AccuWeathers many innovative & award-winning features free to the public are MinuteCast Minute by Minute forecasts with Superior Accuracy. Further, AccuWeather serves more than half of Fortune 500 companies & thousands of businesses globally.
The Presentation Designer will directly support the Senior Presentation Designer & AccuWeathers internal teams, from Ad Sales to Enterprise Solutions to Business Development, to create beautiful & engaging presentation materials. This highly creative role is perfect for someone with an eye for detail who is grounded in strategic brand thinking & comfortable working with product designers, product developers, sales & marketing groups.This professional will be a source of creative inspiration for their team & employees across the company.
- Create dynamic brand presentation decks & materials for internal & external meetings
- Manage & refine graphic libraries & print guidelines
- Create infographics to support data-driven storytelling
- Have a good eye for design & aesthetics to create well thought out presentations
- 3+ years of graphic design experience at a digital company or advertising agency focused on digital consumer experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert knowledge of presentation applications (Keynote, PowerPoint, Google Slides)
- Strong knowledge of grammar & composition rules required for editing & proofreading
- Experienced in graphing & charting in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to design within brand guidelines & templates
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy & quality
- Strong sense of pacing & visual storytelling
- Distinct portfolio with a highly refined aesthetic
- Ability to manage multiple projects & meet deadlines
- Familiarity with the AccuWeather brand & weather-related content
- Understanding of image formats, resolution, & size
- Experience in consumer products
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
*All applicants should supply an online portfolio link with their applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, genetic information, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran orientation, or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status or any other legally protected categories under local, state of federal laws. We believe a culture of diversity & inclusion provides unique perspectives that help make the workplace more innovative, engaging & profitable.