ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking an Analyst to support a reverse logistics network across Pelotons full suite of products, including bikes, treads, tablets, accessories, & future product introductions. The candidate will focus on The ideal candidate has excellent project management, analytical & communication skills.
- Effectively manage repair & refurb workstreams to identify opportunities & optimize cost, customer service & quality across all products & geographies. Projects include but not limited to:
- Data analysis in regards to reverse logistics transportation costs
- Support customer service training for remote diagnosis. Drive feedback to improve diagnosis
- Manage reverse logistics for returns from last mile hubs to refurb centers
- Ticket management for service-related issues in the field by Pelotons in-house or 3rd party technicians
- Analyze data to develop KPI reporting & identify opportunities & monitor implementation to determine project success.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholder teams including Logistics, Field Operations, Quality, Customer Service, & Planning to establish & build cross-functional buy-in.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in operations, supply chain or logistics
- High level of proficiency in Excel & data analysis
- Strong communication skills & ability to manage across teams & business functions
- Exceptional ability to organize time & resources effectively to determine priorities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced & rapidly-evolving environment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive
content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.