About Us VIDEO
Founded in 2013, Pivotal Software, combines our leading cloud-native platform, tools, & methodology to empower the worlds largest organizations to adapt to change & build great software. Our technology unleashes developer productivity, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
We are looking for a high-energy, software sales professional who will identify & bring to closure Pivotal Platform product & service opportunities. You are expected to generate net new business as well as for maintaining & growing relationships with existing accounts. You are responsible for the overall health & sales performance of the territory of defined accounts.
Pivotal Sales has a unique opportunity to help some of the biggest brands in major industries create new digital experiences & rediscover the power of software by using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Labs, & Pivotal Data. Our team is growing exponentially as we are seeing a huge increase in demand from clients who are transforming their software delivery capability & building cloud-native applications to drive customer engagement.
Interacting with C-level clients, you will be driving the digital transformation strategy with market leading enterprise customers.
Required Skills / Experiences
- Considerable experience of selling enterprise software product and/or technology consulting with focus on IT
- Experience using a consultative sales approach
- Able to qualify, execute & close business opportunity under minimum guidance
- Proven ability to sell to business line & sell the business value vs. product is KEY
- Strong verbal & written communication & presentation skills
Desired Skills / Experiences
- Knowledge around DevOps, PaaS, Agile, Containers
- C-Level & VP level relationships at key customer contacts (enterprise market)
- Previous experience of working in a Start-Up environment
- Experience of selling Enterprise applications, Cloud applications experience would be an asset
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.