Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Merchant Relationship Engagement Lead, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Merchant Sales & Acquiring (MS&A) is a global team that drives growth for Visa through relationships with the top acquirers, merchants & other payment enablers. The UK & Ireland is the largest market for MS&A in Europe, and, as a multi-hundred million-dollar business, is the single largest contributor to Visa's P&L in the UK & Ireland. Our team builds partnerships with some of the largest acquirers in the world & works with major household name merchants.
What we expect day to day:
- Develop a deep understanding into merchants' strategy & portfolio as well as Visa products & services to drive the SME unique proposition through all available channel
- Design & drive the SME initiatives & partnerships & initiate deployment within the UK market end to end
- Develop relationship with various partners & manage any activity related
- Develop & deploy the visa SME value proposition & content
- Ensure tracking & measurement within our Visa framework is an integral element of each initiative.
- Liaise & coordinate with internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, MS&A, Corp Communications, etc.) across the matrix organisation to create synergies & enhance Small merchants approach
- Develop & share within the organisation best practices to learn & improve constantly & that can be adopted by other markets
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.