Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the worlds first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable & financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories & home decor from 700+ brand partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, RTR has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the TIME 100 most influential people in the world & as one of People magazines Women Changing the World.
About the Team:
The IT Service Delivery team is a diverse group of technology professionals responsible for supporting the technology & business systems that powers Rent the Runways corporate offices & customer support operations. You will be joining a strategic group that cross functionally services the Rent the Runway business & partners across the entire enterprise. The IT Service Delivery team is helping the company achieve scale by enabling the growth of Rent the Runway, as well as driving innovation & efficiency throughout the company.
About the Job:
The position of IT Site Lead will be responsible for leading in the support of all facets of corporate technology in our global corporate headquarters at 10 Jay St. in Brooklyn, NY. This role is for an experienced hands on technology support professional looking to join a fast scaling company. This position will be staffed in New York & requires being on site at our Brooklyn office during corporate business hours. This is not a work from home position but there is the opportunity to work remotely on occasion. Occasional travel to our Dream Fulfillment Center in Secaucus, NJ, less than 25%, may be required for special projects & training.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the service delivery team at our corporate office in Brooklyn
- Lead a team of two IT service delivery engineers in the resolution of all incident & requests for members of our of corporate office
- Be responsible for all facets of IT support at Rent the Runways global corporate office
- This is *not* a WFH position & requires working in the 10 Jay St. office
- Prepare knowledge articles for the IT knowledge base
- Lead the onboarding process for all global RTR new employees
- Run company meetings
- Run the service bar at Brooklyn
- Work with our company employees to solve problems with Apple & Windows hardware
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent education & experience along with at least 5 years of well-rounded IT support engineering experience as a lead, supervisor or manager is necessary.
- Have demonstrated expertise & success delivering IT customer service delivery.
- You are amazing at preparing IT knowledge articles & how-tos using Google Docs & Atlassian Confluence.
- You have worked with Jira or similar ITSM tools for keeping track of incidents & requests for resolution.
- You have experience supporting Zoom events, Zoom rooms, & signage & Zoom room scheduling.
- You have superior critical thinking & problem-solving skills in complex, disparate IT, systems & networking environments.
- You have exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- Able to empathize & collaborate with colleagues, independently manage & run projects, & prioritize efforts among conflicting priorities.
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the wellbeing of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription & rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events & outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Flexibility Policy - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 & over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing & characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.