GoCardless is building a new global network for recurring bank-to-bank payments. Were cutting out the intermediaries & linking together direct debit schemes from around the world to create a simple way of collecting payments directly from customers bank accounts.
Our app powers recurring payments for companies like the Financial Times, Thomas Cook & Nutmeg. It also enables partners including QuickBooks, Xero & Sage to help small businesses to save countless hours spent chasing customers for payments. We currently process more than 3 billion each year for thousands of organisations across the UK & Europe - & were growing over 100% year on year.
Were London-based, & backed by some of the worlds leading investors including Balderton Capital, Accel Partners, Notion Capital, Passion Capital & Y Combinator.
You will be responsible for two main deliverables
- The definition & implementation of core marketing processes that enable our teams to work efficiently across campaign creation, execution, optimisation & measurement.
- The delivery of key marketing projects that accelerate our growth across our operational territories.
- To drive operational efficiencies within existing marketing processes to enable us to scale at speed.
Youll be hands-on working within the Marketing Operations function, working directly with our CMO & will be well versed in delivering multi-stakeholder projects to their successful conclusion. Youll work in a cross-functional role deploying programmes that interlink different departments including Marketing, Sales, Product & Business Intelligence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building & implementing a marketing process that will enable all our functions to work together seamlessly both here at headquarters & around the world.
- Implementing a Global / Local process that seamlessly delivers marketing to audiences around the world.
- Driving cross-functional cross-company programmes that link marketing across the business.
- Assessing the program's performance whilst optimising to maximize ROI.
- Develop & controlling deadlines, budgets & activities of marketing programmes.
- Applying change, risk mitigation & resource management of programmes deployed.
- Resolving projects higher scope issues & bottle necks.
- Preparing reports for program directors & senior stakeholders on project outcomes.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An internationally recognised Project Management Qualification (Prince2, APM, PMI etc.).
- Experience having delivered successful pan geo marketing programmes.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proven stakeholder management skills & will be comfortable using PM software e.g. Basecamp, Microsoft Project, Asana etc.
- A track record of commercial success of programmes deployed.
- Experience having managed a multi-disciplined cross-functional team.
- A deep understanding of project management & the KPIs needed to measure success.
- A strong sense of Team.
- A curious nature & a willingness to transform & evolve existing business processes.
- Success having worked under tight deadlines.
This role would suit someone with a minimum of 5 years experience in project or programme management within a SaaS organisations marketing function.
We welcome a wide diversity of candidates from varying backgrounds if you're unsure, please apply.