The Enterprise Data team, part of the broader CTO organization, is looking for a proactive & collaborative self-starter to support the teams mission to enable data integrity through the Enterprise applications/systems. This will be achieved through the establishment of a robust data governance framework & also ensuring the effectiveness of our system integrations. In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organizations & will be instrumental in furthering the teams mission.
This strategicpeople leadership role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the opportunity to design, build & implement best practice data standards including creating partnerships, enhancing & managing data visibility dashboards & self-service tools. You will lead a small team of business analysts, so previous people leadership experience is required.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to analyze business problems & develop both long-term sustainable solutions & also quick tactical solutions;
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analysis & critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty & ambiguity;
- You value the different strengths of your team, & have the ability to motivate, develop, mentor & coach;
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- You have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions;
- You empower & inspire your colleagues & team to take action & embrace the mindset that, "Together we can; and
- You are curious & are not afraid to dig deep & look in places that others ignore.
- For various data governance initiatives, lead the following:
- Documentation & analysis of current business processes, including the underlying systems/applications;
- Gathering & documentation of business requirements in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Translation of business requirements into functional specifications; and
- Solutioning for complex data-centric issues.
- Facilitate consistent adoption of data principles, policies, standard & frameworks across the enterprise, demonstrating the value added by adoption;
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Data team peers & across the wider Peloton teams;
- Lead the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed;
- Provide guidance on the monitoring, troubleshooting, & resolution of data quality issues in collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders; and
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical peers & business users
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree
- Prior people leadership experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Adept & proactive at problem-solving & conflict resolution
- Minimum of 6+ years of related experience in data-driven & governance-focused business.
- Working experience implementing data stewardship communities
- Data Governance experience
- Data quality management experience
- Experience working & managing Metadata
- Experience working with data governance tools
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines & situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Retail or manufacturing experience
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Software development in a programming language (other than SQL)
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Hands on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft; AnyPoint, Pentaho, & Informatica
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming & on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body.