RAPP Chicago is looking for a Pega Lead Decisioning Architect to join our award-winning team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all, & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors, & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly, we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning technologists & creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
RAPP has a tradition that encourages entrepreneurial thinking, innovative solutions, & the conviction to execute. We seek individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, problem-solving environments. We are looking for a talented Pega Lead Decisioning Architect to work in a highly collaborative environment with business partners, senior technology stakeholders, & product owners. You should have a deep technical mindset, an understanding of cloud-based architecture (AWS), & excited to help architect, design & develop advanced PEGA enterprise solutions.
- Design, develop, document, & support applications built with Pega solutions (Platform, CDH, Automation)
- Integrate solutions between multiple databases, legacy systems, APIs & web services
- Collaborate with cross functional team in documenting & capturing software requirements in the form of epics, features, user stories, process models & use cases in an agile development environment
- Review existing documentation to understand system functionality & use that information to implement functionality in the modernized grant case management system
- Provide guidance & training for the development of our team
- 5+ years of design & development experience of Pega technologies (Platform, CDH, Automation)
- 5+ years experience with Pega 7, 8+
- Experience with Pega components: Low-Code App Development, Sys Admin, Decision Management, UX, & Case Management
- Hands-on experience in implementing Pega frameworks as well as custom code
- Familiarity with omni-channel deployment within Pega
- Understanding of Pega best practices, integration rules & guardrails
- Pega certification, Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA), or Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Agile workflow & practices using JIRA & Confluence.
- Experience with AWS GovCloud
- Working knowledge of Python, C#, Java, or other OOLs
- API creation & consumption (RESTful APIs)
- Ability to lead & mentor junior team members in PEGA technology best practices
- Active Public Trust clearance
- Stay current with AI/ML trends
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.